Meaghan K. Maus is an Associate Attorney. She represents employers in both the private and public sectors. Meaghan received her Bachelor of Science in Media Communications and Sports Management, magna cum laude, from Florida State University in 2017, where she was Captain of the FSU All-Girl Cheerleading team. Meaghan received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Florida State University College of Law in 2020. During her time in law school, she served as President of the Trial Team, Vice President of the Women’s Law Symposium, as a Student Ambassador, and attended the Summer Program in Law at The University of Oxford, England.Meaghan received the Student Leader of the Year Award in 2020 awarded by theFSU College of Law.Meaghan received the book award for Intro to Intellectual Property and International Trade Transactions.Meaghan clerked for a private law firm her first summer, interned in the legal department of the International Speedway Corporation (NASCAR) her second summer, and clerked for a local Labor and Employment firm her last year of school.Meaghan grew up in Tallahassee, Florida. Meaghan was named the 2022 Tampa Bay Chapter of the Federal Bar Association YLD Member of the Year.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- Co-Chair, Staying in the Game Committee, Tampa Bay Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, 2022-Present
- YLD Committee Member, Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers, 2021-Present
- YLD Events Committee Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2021-Present
- YLD Committee Member, Tampa Bay Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, 2021-Present